- Device agnostic assurance interface
- Forward Planned Assurance Schedules
- On-Demand Assurance Schedules
- Centralised, endlessly configurable
- Underlying Risk, Performance & outcome processing
- Centralised Risk & Control Library
- Centralised Issue & Incident Management
- Control Assurance through Automated Testing
- On demand access Power Business Intelligence dashboards
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure including;
- MS SQL Server, Kubernetes, ASP .Net
- Designed and Developed in Australia
- Established Microsoft Partner
- Global deployment capability
- Governance & Frontline Assurance risk framework
- On demand, All of organisation insight
- Breached risk acceptance automated alerting
- UI and API based testing enabling human and digital assurance
QC Health is a cloud-based Audit, Compliance and Risk application that equips you to take control of your information with unparalleled simplicity.
Modules for clinical & non-clinical audit, patient experience & feedback, Issues Management and PDSA Improvements
Complimented by customisable reporting dashboards.
Forward plan your scheduled audit and assurance resources with a risk based approach
QC Health Audit capability is best in class and was designed from the ground up to support healthcare organisation to be compliant with a variety of standards, including NSQHS, NSMHS, ACQ, EQuIP and ISO.
QC Health Audit is used in many areas across the healthcare organisation to collect and monitor information that is often not attainable from other systems. QC Health provides unparalleled efficiency in audit data collection processes through the intuitive user interface
QC Health Reporting Dashboards aggregate valuable organisational Audit, Assurance and Risk information. Reportable Data can be integrated third-party applications that are part of your organisation’s IT ecosystem to provide complete visibility and analysis. Embedded Power BI Dashboards are configured to utilise this raw data and display it in a variety of ways, enabling direct data visualisation and interaction through charts, graphs, maps and more. Users can view and interact with these dashboards to create the exact view into the data they need to make critical decisions.